1. Walking uphill to Wat Pra That Si Kruba (about 800 m. from the resort).
2. Walking uphill to Wat Pra That In Kwaen, Lamphun
3. Walking uphill to feel the touch of beautiful nature in the area of Doi Chang, Laumphun and enjoy special roasted coffee drink.
We have the uphill trekking festival, with several programs for those who love this type of activity. Walking uphill can make us healthy. It is not like you do during the fitness exercise as you would not get real benefits in both the uphill and the downhill. According to a medical study, walking uphill and downhill give you different benefits. The uphill can lessen your triglyceride. The downhill can improve your glucose tolerance and lower the risk for diabetes.
Benefits of walking uphill and downhill :
- Heart function
- Muscle function
- Lower the risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes
- Lower lipid
- Lower the risk of some cancers
- Bone strength
- Healthy sleep
- Control the weight in both children and adults
- Reduce stress and the risk of heart disease